CERALOX® aluminas are used throughout the world in industries demanding the highest levels of alumina purity and consistency, combined with tailor-made physical properties
- Ultra high purity 99.99-99.999% Al2O3
- High purity 99.8-99.96% Al2O3
- Gamma (y) through alpha (x) phase Al2O3
- Milled alumina, sub-micron particle size distributions
- Specialty aluminates and doped aluminas
- Spray dried powders
Click below to obtain application information.
- Crystal Growth
- Fluorescent Lamp Coatings
- Magnesium Aluminate Spinel
- Phosphors and Luminescents
- High Purity Thermal Spray
Ultra high purity alumina is packaged in double-wall fiberboard boxes with two poly liners. Fiber and reconditioned steel drums with poly liners are also available for some products. Additionally, semi-bulk packaging is available using 500 kg bulk sacks. Consult your representative for additional packaging options.